What are your Big Dreams for your space, whether it be home or office? Is it the kitchen in your current home, how big do you want it to be? Think big. Dream Big.– do we need to move a wall so you can open up the dining room into the kitchen? How about expanding your master bath room and making it a spa re-treat? Or have you been admiring a room on-line with a perfect sofa, accent chairs, and hand knotted wool rugs and now have to have it all for your home. Maybe it’s all the above.
How to Dream BIG?
Create a Vision Board or Binder:
- Do not be concerned with what is now – Dream Big!
- Take the time – carve out some time for yourself to surf on-line, read through magazines, and take photos of all the possibilities. Pinterest works well here.
- Challenge yourself with every image– why do you like it? cabinet profile is simple and timeless, drapery panels are lukx, look at all the details.
- Edit down your images on your board or in your book, and is it becoming clearer? Sometimes putting one idea on it’s own board might work, for example “Door Profiles” idea maybe you have two.
- Keep repeating until you are satisfied– again take your time let the ideas breathe.
Creating your vision board with your dream and benefits in mind is so exciting. You can use stickers, photos, quotes, cut-outs from magazines or anything else you can think of. Be creative!
At Kathleen Steele Design we want to dream big with you. When you are ready let’s open the conversation and talk through all the ideas and come up with a plan of action. We are here and waiting.